Monday, October 5, 2009

Bathroom: In Progress





Well, just try to imagine a dark grass-ish, kelly-ish green (def. NOT jade/bluegreen...see the paint chip in the last pic on the right?) on the bottom half of the walls, the shower curtain gone (Chro, do you want it?)...replaced by white eyelette, the wall behind the school chairs actually painted and not outlined because i was too lazy to take them off the wall, and the mini-blind/ladder/shelf clutter/tape gone, oh, and the top color not looking so seafoam-puke-ish in the daylight...imagine all that, and you'll be picturing my bathroom (hopefully) 3 days from now!

3 comments:

Libby said...

Question: why the heck is there a CHAIR on your wall?!?! I don't get it.
And I think the color is pretty.
But that's my opinion....

Kim said...

I second that question. Why are chairs taped to the wall?

sabo_meenyo said...

ha. they aren't taped...now *that* would be dangerous. they're actually my towel shelves. I stack towels on the upside down seat, b/w the legs :) i'm just not a fan of taking them down (or making husband take them down) to properly paint behind them.

and lib, i promise to have that bathroom done before you get here!!