Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Yummy Post!

No awesome vintageness for you today, but I thought I'd share this ah-mazing recipe for Moroccan Chickpea and Vegetable Stew from PoppyTalk (which if you don't already have in your GoogleReader, you should promptly add!)

A friend made this for dinner and when I asked for the recipe, she said it came from PoppyTalk (I'd already seen the post, but not even thought to try it...so glad she did!)

Besides what's included in the original recipe, when I made it last night, I added zucchini, some frozen mixed veggies, and sweet potatoes (if you want to eat it right after making it, try microwaving your potatoes first, then cutting them up and throwing them in to avoid soup-crunch!)...but you could probably add any veggies you like/have around and it would still turn out great!

We had ours over rice, but I want to try it with couscous and naan!

So easy and sooo good!

No comments: