Thursday, October 25, 2012

Moving!

Change, change, change....soon the HappyGoVintage Apartmenthouse will be no more!  Well, it will still be, but everything HappyGoVintage about it is packing up and moving across town to what shall soon become the HappyGoVintage HOUSE!!! Yes, husband, dog, and I are moving to a HOUSE!!! 


It'll take awhile before it's photo-tour-ready ...walls don't just paint themselves, even once you pin the right colors, you know! ;) But I do plan to share a few peeks and progress here and there on the blog. This change is good (so good!), but I'll definitely miss this little apartmenthouse, so I'm sure I'll have to do an obligatory "Farewell Apartment, Sweet Apartment" post in the near future!

All this change, however, means a few things for the HappyGoVintage Shop...first off, there will soon be a HUGE MOVING SALE as I try to lighten my inventory load as much as possible so I don't have to box it all up for moving day.  Secondly, once the dust has settled and the boxes are (mostly) unpacked, you can anticipate PILES of wonderful new things in the shop--let's just say there will be a bit more storage room at the new place!  So, get ready to pounce on your favorite items when the sale  hits the shop later this week...then be sure to check back for lots more amazing stuff just in time for Christmas!

1 comment:

kim said...

Congratulations on the new home!